Future Connections Electrical, Inc. is a rapidly growing electrical contractor in the Raleigh, NC area. We are seeking only the best people to help us continue to provide outstanding service and to grow our existing customer base.
Electrical Service Technicians are needed immediately for Raleigh/Durham, NC and the surrounding areas. The work will consist of service, maintenance, diagnosis, repair, and installation of electrical systems in residential and light commercial settings. Experience with estimating and sales, as well as job estimating, is preferred. Qualified candidates must have 5 or more years of experience working as an Electrical Services Technician.
Qualified Candidates must be able to:
- Work independently going from job to job, and call to call.
- Diagnose, repair, and verify proper operation of equipment.
- Install equipment or perform planned maintenance functions.
- Understand the function of the systems, equipment, and their applications.
- Troubleshoot and correctly diagnose the cause of systems and equipment malfunctions.
- Perform most systems and equipment repairs in accordance to generally accepted trade practices and NEC.
- Perform appropriate maintenance procedures.
- Perform installation procedures.
- Estimate cost of job.
- Communicate in an appropriate and pleasant way with customers, vendors, and coworkers.
- Work eight hours per day, forty hours per week, overtime and/or night shift, on-call or rotating schedules as required.
- Work in restricted areas (switchgear room, underground electrical vaults, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, ceilings, attics, etc.)
Licensing from the NC State Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors is preferred, but not required.
Company offers benefits and starting salary is $18+/hr. based on experience.
Background check, drug testing, and a valid driver’s license are required.
No calls and no recruiters please.